Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Blog Love

Happy Tuesday!
I had planned on putting up a post about homemade body butter, however the butter decide not to whip nicely and now I have somewhat of a salve. I have to wait for the salve to set up nicely so I think I'm going to put off that post until tomorrow.

In the mean time I thought I would share some of my blog infatuations I've been having lately.

Bluebirdbaby - a lovely blog that feeds my dream of living in the country. Oh, a gal can dream. She did a lovely post awhile back about a party she had that was Mad Men themed. Don't you just love dinner parties? I'm so nostalgic for them. I've never had a themed party before, but I hope to someday.

Beautiful, inspiring.

I loved this photo, gosh that dress.

If you've never been, drop everything and visit Bluebirdbaby.
And to see her Mad Men post click here.
You will fall in love.

Next is an amazing post I saw over at the Lettered Cottage. This blog is lovely eye candy that only feeds my Pottery Barn obsession. This beautiful couple has a sense of style that makes my heart pitter patter. I love all of the white. This particular post is about their Reading Room Renovation. The space they created is lovely, it makes me want to curl up in there with a good book and hot cup of tea.

Seriously, go check out the post here.

Last, but not least is the lovely Nantucket house tour post from my gal friend at Reckless Bliss.

I adore her house tour posts, but this one got me weak in the knees. I love this beautiful house.
To check out her beautiful post click here.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout out holmes. I have some of the pics saved from the letter cottage on my computer too, they do some pretty nifty work.

    ReplyDelete