Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Curtain Fever

Welcome to my living room! I decided to go for a change and get new curtains yesterday. I should have taken a before photo, but forgot. I bought these lovely striped linen curtains while thrift store hunting for 20$. I love them, they make the room so much brighter and let in the perfect amount of light. I have decided though that my living room is pretty much void of any color besides beige or brown. I need to bring color into my space!

I find taking photos in a small space difficult. They never turn out quite as professional as I'd like.
I also did another DIY curtain project in the bedroom where I took these sheets:

Along with the icky old curtains:

And the result was this:

I also thought I'd share my latest furniture buy from Homesense, a lovely coffee table. I love coffee tables with storage!
And that is what I am calling curtain fever around here.
Am

No comments:

Post a Comment