Friday, March 25, 2011

Redecorating Love

I am currently on vacation! I decided to spruce up my home a little bit with some inexpensive redecorating. I was inspired by the comfort and clean design of Pottery Barn. I decided against using specific inspiration photos and rather just go for a comfortable clean look. We are currently renting right now so nothing major was done, just a little sprucing. I can't wait until I have a home of my own to go crazy with:)

Here's a quick before photo,

And after, inspired by the photo collages I often see in Pottery Barn living rooms. I intend on adding a little more to mine later.



Fabric love,


Next on my list is a new area rug and to replace the floor lamp!

Here's a quick DIY project that pays homage to Pottery Barn's love of letters!

Linen fabric (burlap would be divine)
I used gluegun to adhere the linen to picture frame inserts,
Use some heavy duty glue (I love Gorilla Glue) to adhere chipboard letters to the center of the frame. I bought these from the dollar store pre-painted.

Put in frame (removing glass) and ta-da !

Loves!
Am

No comments:

Post a Comment