These are the books I'm currently reading or on my list to read.
- True Grit, this book looks delightful and if it is anywhere near as good as the movie I'm certain I will enjoy it.
- Pioneer Woman's Black Heels to Tractor Wheels, I just got this book for my birthday from a dear friend. I can't wait to dig into this steamy romance.
- Ina May's Guide to Childbirth, this book is a very interesting look at natural home births.
- Natural Hospital Birth, this book was released very recently and I'm hoping it will deliver some valuable information.
- The DIY Bride, also a gift for my birthday from my dear friend - this is a really cool book on some DIY ideas... I really need to start wedding planning!
- Sally Fallon's Nourishing Traditions, this book is opened daily in my house right now. It's a comprehensive look at what the North American diet has become and what we need to do to get back to where we were 100 years ago. This book includes 600 recipes, it's pretty amazing.