Sunday, July 3, 2011

Weekending


I love weekends. I find myself just a little bit happier and content with the world when they arrive.

This weekend we we celebrated Canada day at the ocean and bought freshly made lemonade.
I hung not one - but two loads of laundry on the line.
We watched a scary movie with good friends. I only covered my eyes a little.
I visited with out of town relatives. I love hugging someone you haven't seen in a year.
The garden was weeded once more and Barry did most of the watering. I love his interest this year in the garden.
Lots of good food was cooked and many dishes were hand washed.

This afternoon I made homemade mayonaise. It was delicious.



I used the recipe in Nourishing Traditions. Next time I think I'm going to add some fresh herbs.

How was your weekend? I'm certain my American friends are getting ready for July 4th tomorrow!

Loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment