Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Late Wednesday Inspiration

This photograph sums up exactly how I'm feeling about design lately.


  • Love the white. Gosh white on white on white. So clean and fresh.
  • I love penny tiles. And subway tiles. When I one day get to renovate a bathroom I will hopefully get to use both of these mediums.
  • I love that open window. The window itself looks vintage and warn, but so lovely. Natural light is breathtaking.
  • I adore the versatility of white spaces. You can introduce one pop of color and suddenly the mood is completely different.
  • Lastly this space feels so clean to me, but not sterile. Rather cozy. I can imagine myself spending hours in a hot bubble bath in the winter months.
Sigh. I definitely feel inspired now.

Have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

  1. Hi, I just found your blog yesterday and I am loving the beauty and simplicity of it.

    I love white on white as well, but I am the sort of person to throw something bold in there in addition. Too much white gives me a feeling of emptiness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with that tub! Now my eye caught your strawberry jam post...off to read :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both so much for stopping by. Joy I agree a lot of white can give the feeling of emptiness, it is so nice to have the option to add bright pops of color. theolivetree I love that tub too, it looks so deep and cozy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually forgot to say that the tub is the exact tub that I want. It is so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete